Legal Counsel AIM transactions (m/f/d) in Group Legal
Group Legal is the legal department of Allianz SE, the ultimate parent company of Allianz Group. With a team of 45 fully qualified lawyers, Group Legal provides legal advice to the Management Board and to the Supervisory Board of Allianz SE as well as to other units of Allianz SE. It further assumes responsibility for legal and regulatory matters of Group-wide relevance or matters that require centralized coordination. The position is to be filled in the dedicated team "AIM Transactions", which supports the investment experts at Allianz Investment Management SE (AIM) in their activities (e.g. Fund investments in the area of Private Debt / Equity, new investment structures and projects, etc.).
- As part of an international AIM investment team, conduct legal review of and negotiate legal documentation for alternative investment transactions of the Allianz insurance companies with international counterparties; throughout the implementation of such transactions
- Advise on all legal matters and align/coordinate within Allianz as well as with external legal advisors
- Analyse and advise in connection with the development of new investment structures and investment platforms, as well as investment related projects.
Experience and Key skills
- Fully qualified lawyer, e.g. German lawyer (Rechtsanwalt - both German State Examinations with a grade "vollbefriedigend" or better) or foreign lawyer with equivalent above-average qualification, LL.M. useful
- Fluent business English required.
- 3 - 5 years transactional experience
- Advanced negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and to steer legal work-streams pro-actively within pre-defined parameters.
What we offer
We offer: Career development programs, Workwell@AllianzSE, Flexible working arrangements.
Please submit your applications only via our online tool.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
We therefore welcome applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Great to have you on board. Let's care for tomorrow.
Note: Diversity of minds is an integral part of Allianz’ company culture. One means to achieve diverse teams is a regular rotation of Allianz Executive employees across functions, Allianz entities and geographies. Therefore, the company encourages its employees to have motivation in gaining varied skills from different positions and to collect experiences from across Allianz Group.